Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthdays and Butterflies :)

Hey y'all! 
{remember...I am a born and raised Texan so I am allowed to say that...hee hee}

Wow! What a week so far!! My little nugget turned FOUR yesterday!!!! It was a busy day working but I managed to squeeze in lots of "special time". Yes, I have {2} CHA babies!! I think it's hilarious both of my boys have a birthday within a week of a CHA Winter or Summer show! Poor boys! They will probably always have lame birthdays because of the timing but hey, at least I am in town!! Sometimes we have to "pretend" his birthday is the day after I get home from CHA :) Ahhh, the things you can get away with when they are young!

After a busy day, we went to dinner and Build A Bear with Colt's best friend. I can't imagine a better way to spend a 4 year old birthday :)



I love that my boys wanted their bears to be twins...I must have had an impression all those years of dressing them alike every time we left the house!! 

Happy Birthday, little guy! We love you! I promise someday I will have my act together and will be able to give you a super, fabulous birthday the week of CHA ;)

Wanted to share a page that I made with the Blossoms and Butterflies Stack. Still lovin' this stack and it's always a super popular one! These pictures are of my darling little neices and nephews. Love them!


{click on page to enlarge}

Oh the fun that you can have with a circle punch!


Have a great day!! Wrapping things up here and heading to Sunny LA on Thursday! Can't wait to see everyone's reactions to our booth and to see all of my industry BFF's!! And spending time with my awesome co-workers is the icing on the cake. Life is good!

14 comments:

  1. I'm so, so, so happy you posted this!!! My 2nd sond turns 4 the day before Valentine's & I just never seem to be "on the ball" this time of year to plan a party for him. I think Build a Bear will be a PERFECT b-day for him. THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Colt! It sounds like you had an awesome day!! Wow, Mommy did a great job with taking you to BABW. Yeah!! My daughter has loved going there for years!

    Colt, can you give your Mom a hug from me cos' she is so sweet! Thank you, sweetie!

    Have a wonderful time, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love this layout, Erin!! Are they circles that are overlapped? 'So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, how fun are those bears! When I lived in Denver I always wanted to stop at Build A Bear.. I will have to make sure and do it some day!

    Love the layout.. have a great time at CHAW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your little guy! The page is beautiful! I love all the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little guys are adorable! Happy Birthday to you son. The layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cutie pies! I have two (grown) boys, myself. Never a dull moment when you're the mom of boys, that's for sure! Can't wait to see the CHA stuff! Have a safe trip and a fun time! :o]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures. What a great b-day party. Never thought of taking boys to Make a bear. Need to ask the youngest gs if he would like his next birthday there. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK so that is just so adorable!! love the bears and the layout is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah what a great idea for a 4th birthday party, I'm off to find out if we have build a bear in the UK now... :) Have a safe jounrey to CHA, can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did the build a bear for my daughter's 4th bday and it was wonderful! The kids had so much fun! Love the way you used the circles in your LO... I am going to have to try that!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty page! Really like that stack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the LO you did! Happy Birthday to your boys & have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete