Friday, January 21, 2011

Three fun things that I want to share this gorgeous Friday afternoon....TGIF by the way!! I taught that to my 6 year old today and he think's that is SO COOL :) Ahhh, to be six again....

So CHA starts next Saturday and it will be filled with 4 days of FUN, FUN, FUN! I wish all of you could come experience it!! But since that's pretty much impossible, WE want to virtually bring you there!! I will be at the Make And Take table at the DCWV booth the entire time with my Flip Video...and with my Nikon d90....and with my MacBook Pro and an internet connection...so if you keep up with our Facebook page, you will be in on all of the action!! It's going to be so much fun! There will be giveaways in person and on the FB page at the same time.....ahhh LOVE IT :) So hopefully you will get to experience some of the excitement of CHA!! 

Next, if any of you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, go and download our {free} phone app, EScrap. Click here for all the details: And click here for the free lite version. I posted a couple videos on our YouTube channel showing how easy the app is to create darling EASY pages and post to Facebook, email, etc. Watch here!!

And last but not least.....a fun arrangement of Green Tea Stack projects!! Hop into Michael's this weekend and pick on up if you need a January "pick me up" :)


Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!!! What are you up to??
Back on Monday :)

8 comments:

  1. Those projects are beautiful! I'll be scrapbooking all day tomorrow and watching football on Sunday! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love all these! thanks for the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, your craftiness in awesome! Oh, I don't have FB; will we still be able to get in on the CHA action? Thanks! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww....what awesome ideas!!!! Loving them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see it all - thanks Erin!

    Love your decor projects, especially that star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis looks so fresh being that it's winter, great job! Be careful on your trip and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish these events were closer to me...seems like nothing ever happens in or near Ohio. Have fun at CHA...can't wait to see via FB the things going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can only imagine the fun at CHA. Will be looking forward to the updates!

    ReplyDelete