Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday America Class

‎*UPDATE* All stores WILL be offering this class! Stores have begun scheduling this class. Registration begins this weekend. So look for sign ups then :) So sorry for any confusion!!! -Erin

Morning my friends!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!! We are halfway through the weekend!! Seems to be going fast for me this week...and tomorrow is my day at the office and I always look forward to those days :) Hope all of you are making this week great!!

Ok. Y'all know that I {love} classes! Teaching them and taking them! Teaching is my passion...but I also love sitting down to create a project and being inspired by someone else! Another reason why I love this hobby so much :) 

I just saw some pictures from a class that Michael's is offering right now at their stores and HAD to give you a little peaky peak ;) Because they are teaching with my current FAVORITE stack!!


This is a little taste of what you will create at your local Michael's Store at their current 

"Happy Birthday America Class"! 

The class creates decorations and table setting for your 4th of July party or BBQ! And guess what stack the class uses....everyone's favorite Nantucket Stack! I have seen all of the pictures from the class and trust me, you want to take it :) 

So all of you who have a local Michael's, go into your store to get more details and to sign up! And then post on our Facebook page some pictures of your projects and how you liked the class!! 

Have a fabulous day, everyone!!! See you back here soon :)

11 comments:

  1. Love the Nantucket Stack. Unfortunately the Michael's closest to me is not offereing this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael's closest to me is 80 miles. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check out the schedule. I have a Michaels very close to my home!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do understand what you are saying ladies....I just called my Michaels and it is not on their schedule. I wish we could take this class online....it's just a thought. Oh, and when I visited the store last night, they were all out of the Nantanket stack :(. I hope that they get more back in. Take care, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ‎*UPDATE* All stores WILL be offering this class! Stores have begun scheduling this class. Registration begins this weekend. So look for sign ups then :) So sorry for any confusion!!! -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I teach at Michael's and will be adding it to the store calender for July ASAP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving this stack. I will be looking out for the class to take it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I knew how to make big rosettes like this!
    I nominated your blog for an award so please stop by to pick it up!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I teach at Michael's in Joplin MO and will be scheduling this class for next week. They kinda told us last minute, but the idea behind the class will continue into other Holidays too! Thanks for mentioning.

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited! I teach at 3 Michaels in NC the on in Gastonia and 2 in Charlotte. I am going to make sure this is set up this weekend.

    The Wonderful Insanity Called Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just called all of the Michael's stores in my area (Long Island, NY) and none of them had any idea what I was talking about. So disappointed.

    Heather Green

    ReplyDelete