Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Limoncello Layout

Hey Stackaholics! We're halfway through the week! This is Rachel joining in today to share a fun layout with the Limoncello stack. I had a really exciting moment a few weeks ago while shopping at Joann's. I spotted a project sheet with my wreath on it! Of course it was created with fabulous DCWV papers :)


This happened. I really couldn't believe it, I was squealing to myself in the middle of the store! I thought it would be fun to share this happy moment with my fellow stackaholics. 



One of my favorite parts of the Limoncello stack is all the great cut apart pieces. There are so many options for journal cards, tags, phrases, and even date cards. It doesn't hurt that the stack combines some amazing colors: green and blue.


Have a wonderful rest of your week. Thank you for letting me get giddy with you all!

17 comments:

  1. Very cool layout by a very cool designer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much julie, that's so sweet of you!

      Delete
  2. AWESOME!, but I'm not surprised one little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kris you're too kind! thank you :) bear down!

      Delete
  3. Woohoo!! Congrats Rachel!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks donna! i can even mail you the flier :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you! So happy for you. And, I love this stack - great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sooo awesome!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and what a surprise for you!
    Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome, Rachel!! Congrats on your recognition and your awesome moment at Joann. I can imagine the feeling....sweet layout, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I think this is another awesome Stack I might have to own!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS Rachel!!! How cool to be holding your very own project sheet ... you should have signed some while you were there :)
    FABULOUS moment & layout using a DELICIOUS stack!!!

    ReplyDelete